WELCOME TO MY SPICY NEW HOME
FIRED UP http://tinyurl.com/56hn5frt
Such a pleasure to have you here! I'm Gigi Templeton--award-winning author of the SPICED RIGHT series, featuring charismatic grill-master heroes, relatable/flawed heroines and sizzling recipes to set your pulse racing!
What'll you find on my blog? An introduction to my books, of course! ;-) But also culinary inspiration and my latest fascination with tablescaping to make your appetizers, brunches and all other meals POP!
I'm also a fan of shooting the breeze on a number of topics, including writing, traveling, being a pet parent and so much more. No politics. No adversity. Totally a safe, positive space that's really focused on living your best life!
Stop by often as I get up and rolling--there will be lots of content added and also giveaways that include swag, my books, my author-friends' books, my soon-to-be-released tablescaping book, gift cards and just about anything else I can dream up.
I also have a free and an exclusive (subscription-based) newsletter in the works, the latter of which will contain new stories that will ONLY appear in the newsletter and will also give you access to even cooler gifties from me. So keep an eye out!
You can find me on X & FB @ggtbooks, on Amazon/Books/Gigi Templeton as well as
💖 Y'all! GGT


Comments
Post a Comment